DT-500. Acoustic Particle Size online.
This instrument is for process monitoring of particle size online and quality control applications. Therefore, it can continuously measure Particle size distribution and/or Zeta potential.
DT-500 functions are similar to the DT-1202 Acoustic and Electroacoustic spectrometer, but in a continuous On-Line mode. It comes packaged in a rugged housing to withstand extreme plant conditions. The user interface offers remote control for convenient monitoring.
It is DTI policy that potential user of DT-500 must first learn and test DT-1202 in laboratory conditions when it operates in circulation mode using pumping through sample chamber. This allows verification of all input parameters, selecting desirable user interface, creation SOP. Then, after successful test of DT-1202 we re-package it to DT-500. User obligations include connecting the sensor block to the industrial stream, taking into account cleaning, maintenance, required periodic calibrations, etc.
Flexible cross-pipe (green) for sample handling is disposable and easily replaceable. Consequently, this allows for simplified cleaning.
Measurement of the water sound speed and attenuation serves as verification test.
- Real-time process monitoring while pumping sample through the instrument;
- Perfect for on-line quality control;
- All features of the DT1200 Spectrometer but not titration option;
- Sensor can be installed in plant or even outdoors;
- Housing can be hosed down with other plant equipment;
- Window for easy observation;
- Electronics Unit (operator interface) can operate remotely.